Feature proposal: Rebootless Installer

Douglas McClendon dmc.fedora at filteredperception.org
Tue Jul 14 14:54:51 UTC 2009

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 07/14/2009 08:08 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:

>>> Nobody is forced. You must be misremembering things.
>> Obviously you are the one misremembering things:
>> http://cwickert.fedorapeople.org/temp/anaconda-last-screen.png
>
> We are talking about a live cd installation, yes? You can close the
> installer then.

Rahul, let's stay on topic and not split semantic hairs.  We both know
you aren't trying to suggest that there is no significant difference
between my rebootless installer and the traditional (anaconda) live
installer.  But your arguing of this point could be interpreted like
that out of context.

peace...

-dmc