Porting amarok-1.4 to F11

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:04:25 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 12:05 AM, Greg Trounsonwrote:
> Thank you Ingvar.  After using Amarok 2 for a couple of months I'm convinced
> it has a long way to go before it comes near Amarok 1.4 in terms of
> features, usability and robustness.

Thanks,
Actually, I also feel amarok 2.0 has a long way to go. I feel that
Amarok is another good opensource product turning into a crappy one.

Amarok 1.4's features : ipod support and cuesheet support are missing
in the 2.0 version since a long time and upstream is not giving enough
love to them. cuesheet is broken release after release while upstream
is claiming better cuesheet support in their release notes. Sadly.

Chitlesh