Red Hat Bugzilla Front Page query "In Progress" broken

John5342 john5342 at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 21 20:30:04 UTC 2009

In short if it is the bugzilla instance located at bugzilla.rehat.com
then file it under the Bugzilla Product. If it is your own instance of
bugzilla run using the bugzilla package installed on your system then
file it under the Bugzilla Component within the Fedora Product

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary
and those who don't...