Red Hat Bugzilla Front Page query "In Progress" broken

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 21 21:06:05 UTC 2009

On 2009-07-21 10:11:34 PM, Edwin ten Brink wrote:
> On 07/21/2009 09:34 PM, Ricky Zhou wrote:
>> On 2009-07-21 09:25:57 PM, Edwin ten Brink wrote:
>>
>>> I'm not sure where to file this bug against Red Hat Bugzilla.
>>>
>>> On my Red Hat Bugzilla Front Page, under "Open Issues: In Progress
>>> Reported by You", no bugs appear even though there should be one in
>>> progress. It seems that the query generating the list is broken.
>>>
>> There's a bugzilla product in bugzilla :-)
>>

> Ok, thanks, let me rephrase: I'm not sure if it is the /product/
> bugzilla as shipped with Fedora XX which has the bug, or the specific
> /configuration of Red Hat Bugzilla/, which might make a difference in
> where to report this.
Sorry if I was unclear, the Bugzilla product I was referring to is a
product (just like the Fedora product) and that's where bugs go (see
507268 for an example of what I'm talking about).  If it were an issue
with the bugzilla package, you'd file it in the bugzilla component in
the Fedora product :-)

Thanks,
Ricky