[ANNOUNCE] New Mixer Handling in PA 0.9.16/F12

Paul Jakma paul at dishone.st
Wed Jul 29 16:08:38 UTC 2009

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009, Lennart Poettering wrote:

> I'd like to ask everyone to test this new volume logic. If you
> don't raise your voice now that some output port is not properly
> detected or audio is too faint then later on you won't have any
> right to complain.

Is there a way to test this if one does not have the luxury of
re-installing one's desktop to F12 (from F11)?

ObPA: I wish client volume state was kept PA side - not enjoying the
frequent resets of volume in clients in F11. Bring back system-side
state for volume please..

regards,
--
Paul Jakma	paul at jakma.org	Key ID: 64A2FF6A