[ANNOUNCE] New Mixer Handling in PA 0.9.16/F12

Thomas Janssen thomasj at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 31 11:10:22 UTC 2009

2009/7/28 Lennart Poettering <mzerqung at 0pointer.de>:

<snip>

> I'd like to ask everyone to test this new volume logic. If you don't
> raise your voice now that some output port is not properly detected or
> audio is too faint then later on you won't have any right to complain.

I think you do what you can to make an excellent job on PA.

What i really dont like is this quoted part. Not everybody is able to
test that right now. Means all that people who can't (for whatever
reasons), are screwed "later" (whatever later means). Together with
the attitude of "WONTFIX" in BZ that will come up, as you said, sounds
really bad.

But i might understand it wrong. Greetings from one of the lucky users
who has no problem with PA.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium