(Most) Results from the Candidate Questionnaire are available now

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Thu Jun 4 00:12:46 UTC 2009

On Wed June 3 2009, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> I had planed to put them in the wiki as a table was well, but ran out of
> time, sorry (²).

I tried to add such a table[0], but I failed to enable the horizotnal
scrollbar. I even enabled javascript for the wiki, but it still does not work.
Is this somehow broken in our mediawiki CSS setup? I noticed the css files
contain overflow:hidden in several places.

Regards
Till

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections/Questionnaire#Answers_Wiki_Table