(Most) Results from the Candidate Questionnaire are available now

Andreas Thienemann andreas at bawue.net
Thu Jun 4 11:25:36 UTC 2009

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009, Till Maas wrote:

> I tried to add such a table[0], but I failed to enable the horizotnal
> scrollbar. I even enabled javascript for the wiki, but it still does not work.
> Is this somehow broken in our mediawiki CSS setup? I noticed the css files
> contain overflow:hidden in several places.

Yes, our wiki CSS is broken.

I've encountered that problem several times in the past and tried raising
it to the right people in our infrastructure team on #fedora-admin at the
7th of April 2009.

Sadly, nothing has happened since then and I added fedoraproject.org onto
the css blacklist of my browser. It might not look as nice anymore but at
least I have a scrollbar when I need it. :-(

regards,
 andreas