(Most) Results from the Candidate Questionnaire are available now

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Jun 5 19:04:08 UTC 2009

Sorry, was a bit busy over the past few days and didn't get around to
answer all mails.

On 04.06.2009 00:30, Andreas Thienemann wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Jun 2009, Paul W. Frields wrote:
[...]
>> I'm disappointed this ended up being a more difficult process than you
>> intended, but I have no doubt we can improve it for the next cycle.
> Leaving a bit more time between the cut-off date for the questionaire and
> the town hall meeting should hopefully fix that.

My basic idea is to have the question finished and in the wiki after the
first half of the nomination period is over. I'd also suggest the
answers should get sent in no later than "end of nomination period" +
something like 2 or 3 days.

That way the total time of the whole the election business stays roughly
the same. People that are late with the nomination then only have
something like two or three days to answer the question, but that's
their decision -- they could have had 9 or10 days if they had chosen to
nominated earlier.

CU
knurd