Keyboard US Internacional

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Wed Jun 10 15:58:01 UTC 2009

Le Mer 10 juin 2009 16:48, Glauber Costa a écrit :

> On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 10:21:07AM +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
>> Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:
>> > In portuguese we don't have acent in the c
>>
>> But other languages do have ć, so it's only logical that accent+c
>> produces
>> it.
>>
>> Use [RAlt]+[,] and [c] to get ç.
>>
>>         Kevin Kofler
> He is, however, explicitly using pt_BR. We shouldn't produce keys
> the selected locale does not support.

He's not using a locale-specific layout. He's using en_US(intl) which
is *not* guaranteed to do the best thing for every possible locale
(just to try to provide a middle ground for qwerty users)

If he wants portuguese/brasilian specific behaviour, he needs to use
(and create if it does not exist) a portuguese/brasilian specific
layout.

--
Nicolas Mailhot