How to enable xorg.conf in F-11

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 11:38:09 UTC 2009

Hello All!
I've got some issues with Xogr on F-11. On order to fix (or properly
describe them in bugzilla, at least) I need to change some parameters
of Xorg, and the only way to make it (AFAIK) is to change values in
xorg.conf. Also I need to restart X as usial (ctrl+alt+backpsace)

So I have the following questions:

* How to enable traditinal ctrl+alt+backpsace behaviour ?
* How to change options for my xorg-x11-drv-ati ?
* How to dump current config from running Xorg?
* How to use config instead of relying on built-in or autodetected options?

PS I think that no need to describe, how I hate those guys, who
decided to disable ctrl+alt+backpsace.

--
With best regards!