[Phoronix] Ubuntu 9.04 vs. Fedora 11 Performance

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 06:12:39 UTC 2009

I have read a lot of people voice their opinion on what they think to be a
flaw in the benchmark. How about we as a group put together a documented
benchmark process along with justification as to why those methods were
chosen to reflect "real world" scenarios and from there send it to reviewers
such as phoronix along with making it public on the wiki or $other.

I just think we could try and make an improvement for future reviews as well
as users who want to run benchmarks of their own.

Just a thought,
-Adam
(From my G1)