What I HATE about F11

Guido Grazioli guido.grazioli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 00:24:36 UTC 2009

> That said, I agree the wheel group should be enabled with sudo, though
> I disagree that the initial install user should be automatically added
> to it.
>
> But then again, I hate sudo :P I do most scripting that requires root
> access via root logins directly with ssh and keys.

i completely agree and do mostly the same; it would be a good idea (or
at least, imho better than an option to add the user to wheel group)
to have a "generate dsa keypair and add to root authorized_keys" checkbox
during firstboot user creation. Then just ssh -X for your daily "needed"
root tasks

guido

--
Guido Grazioli <guido.grazioli at gmail.com>