REMINDER: End of life of Fedora 9

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 16:56:52 UTC 2009

Hey folks -

Just a reminder that the end of life date for F9 was set at 2009-07-10
at last week's FESCo meeting.  This means that as of this date, no new
builds will be allowed in koji, and no updates will be pushed.  Due to
the July 4 holiday in the US, however, we recommend getting any last
F9 updates in prior to the 4th.  If there are push issues towards the
end, there's no guarantee that we'll be able to get all of them in.

New branches for F-9 were not allowed after the release date of Fedora
11, just a reminder.

Thanks!
-Jon