REMINDER: End of life of Fedora 9

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Mon Jun 29 05:28:06 UTC 2009

> Just a reminder that the end of life date for F9 was set at 2009-07-10
> at last week's FESCo meeting.  This means that as of this date, no
> new builds will be allowed in koji, and no updates will be pushed.

I guess it also means that a lot of F9 bugs in bugzilla will get auto-closed very soon...

The fedora-i18n team did its little bit going through a bunch for bugs cc i18n-team, but that still leaves over 2300 bugs in NEW or ASSIGNED as I write.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?product=Fedora&version=9&bug_status=NEW,ASSIGNED

I wish people will find a bit of time to go through their F9 bugs these two weeks leading up to the EOL.  Luckily there are just a few bugs in MODIFIED. :)

Jens