Re: Attention Feature Owners: Fedora 11 Feature Freeze is Next Week

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM, John Poelstra <poelstra redhat com> wrote:
You didn't answer the question so I'll assume it is a spin.  Spins now
follow this process:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Spins_Process

Spins also follow the same deadlines.

If this really is a feature... next week is too late.  All features must be
submitted and updated prior to feature freeze which is tomorrow. Naturally
we could always request a special exception from FESCo if this is a feature
and it warrants it :)

Hello there,

I believe I have set up a page in accordance to SPIN process.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraElectronicLab

Spin SIg, can you now please review my SPIN request ?

The planned development for FEL 11 is listed on this gantt diagram :
http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/devel/FEL_devel_timeline.html

Work for F-12 has also been entailed as you can see. You can also see
that the work done behind FEL is not only related to packaging but
also to create a community around it. We have been successful up till
now in meeting our objectives. I hope FESCo or SPIN sig doesn't deny
my request because I didn't meet the demands.

The FEL features for F11 are 90% complete. The 10% remains 3 small
perl modules that I'm waiting upstream to release a new version of
each this week.

Kind regards,
Chitlesh

PS: I will not be able to answer any of my mails during working hours.
Thanks for understanding.

I've marked it Spins_Ready_For_SIG

John