TightVNC feature has been renamed to TigerVNC

King InuYasha ngompa13 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 11:36:57 UTC 2009

This makes a lot of sense actually. There are very few proper
implementations of VNC 4 for UNIX like systems. Most of them are based on
the older VNC 3.3 protocol with crazy extensions added on top of it. Having
a VNC implementation that actually is kept up to date with the VNC protocol
and is optimized with extensions is something I have been waiting for awhile
now. I wish you the best of luck on this project!