[Rawhide] Rpmbuild not stripping debuginfo and building for i386

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 23:16:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

probably it's a problem on my part, but it seems that rpm-build does not
strip debuginfo (and put it to debuginfo subpackages) on rawhide. I've
noticed only today (thanks to the unusually large 99MiB WebKit-gtk
package I've built today), but it seems that its has been behaving like
this for some time already. Also it's still building for i386. Are there
some config files I need to edit for it to start building for i586? I am
fully updated.

Thanks,
Martin