Heads up: Taglib-sharp bump incoming

David Nielsen gnomeuser at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 11:28:05 UTC 2009

Den 6. mar. 2009 11.17 skrev Benjamín Valero Espinosa <benjavalero at gmail.com
>:

> 2009/2/25 David Nielsen
>
>> The new taglib-sharp package is currently being built which will provide
>> our users with nice bugfixes and additional features. However the module
>> version has been bumped and depending packages will need to be rebuilt. Only
>> Beagle and Banshee should be affected.
>

> I hope there's soon an update of taglib-sharp in F10 so I can test new
> versions of Banshee. Whilst, I have rebuilt the F11 version, but on
> installing the RPM I have to uninstall Beagle :( Any commend?)

I would like to see Banshee 1.4.3 moved to updates-testing soon, upstream
only really supports the latest versions so it serves our users best to do
this. I will bring this up in the Mono SIG and we can hopefully work out the
best way to do this push.

Lots of work, if you are interested we do need testers and any help however
little is most welcome.

 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Mono

- David