New comps.xml group for Windows cross-compiler

As per the instructions here:

I would like to add a new group to comps-f11.xml for the Windows
cross-compiler feature:

This has to be done before the string freeze which is in 4 days (my
apologies for lateness, I wasn't aware until now that I had to do this
before the string freeze).

My planned addition was:

    <_name>Windows cross-compiler</_name>
      Support for cross-compiling programs to 32 bit Windows targets,
      testing them, and building Windows installers, all from within

(List of packages would include compiler, mingw32-crossreport, wine,
NSIS and mingw32-nsiswrapper as "default" and the rest as "optional").

Read my OCaml programming blog: http://camltastic.blogspot.com/
Fedora now supports 68 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)