Re: FESCo Meeting Summary - 2009-03-06

2009/3/6 Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com>

* Banshee as default Media player - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/BansheeAsDefaultMediaplayer

FESCo disapproved this feature, with 4 negative votes.

I did not see this one the action list for this meeting, nor was I even invited to argue the case for this. I would at least have liked to know that my proposal was going on the chopping block before you discard it so I could see what to improve for a F12 proposal.

- David