fc8, fc9, fc10 rpms in Rawhide ?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Mar 7 19:57:52 UTC 2009

On Sat, Mar 07, 2009 at 14:37:17 -0500,
  John Ellson <john.ellson at comcast.net> wrote:

> Anyway, after the recent mass rebuild I figured that everything should
> now be fc11, but this is not so.
> The following is a list of fc8, fc9, and fc10 src.rpms that are still in
> Rawhide.
>
> Were these missed by accident?

There were some packages that didn't rebuild. I don't know if all of them
have been fixed yet, but probably a few are.

The way to find packages that are installed, but not in the repo (at
least with that version) is:
package-cleanup --orphans

Some of those may be packages whose updates are blocked by broken dependencies
or packages with a later version than what's in the repository.