Rawhide install fails 3/7/09

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Sun Mar 8 03:52:43 UTC 2009

Tried rawhide install today, using nfs install via boot.iso, as well ask
askmethod paramater.  Anaconda proceeded fine until after the networking
was setup, then it failed.  I believe it was trying to find/setup
devices (HD's I guess, sata drives) and got traceback.  I didn't get a
chance to save it or anything so no info.  But I might can try again
with guidance if have a way to save the output of it to a local server
and not on machine in question.

--
Mike Chambers
Fedora Project - Bug Zapper, Tester, User, etc..
mikec302 at fedoraproject.org