How can I reach localized wiki area from the main Fedora page?

Susan Lauber laubersm at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 8 23:51:04 UTC 2009

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 6:12 PM, Caius kaio Chance <cchance at redhat.com> wrote:

> Peter Lemenkov さんは書きました:
>
>> Instead, after choosing "ru"
>> language, it still points to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/
>
> Are there existing Russian translated pages available? AFAIK wiki sys
> redirects me to English whenever pages of my preferred language were
> available (no one translated yet).
>
> - - kaio

There are some pages.  Most are named Ru RU/*
If you follow the link on the left for "Special Pages" and then choose
"All pages" and pages that start with Ru you should get this list:
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3AAllPages&from=Ru&namespace=0

I do not believe that localization support has been added to the wiki
(Ian can answer better here) but I think this ticket is about that
issue:  https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-wiki/ticket/1

I hope that helps some.

-Susan

--