FESCo Meeting Summary - 2009-03-06

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Mar 9 11:10:52 UTC 2009

So David has stopped being a Fedora volunteer and decided to become an
Ubuntu user instead:

http://davidnielsen.wordpress.com/2009/03/07/drawing-my-own-conclusion/

I seem to be in a minority, but I think this is a great shame.  We
should treat volunteers much better.  FESCo shouldn't shoot down
proposals without telling the owners of those proposals (no matter how
stupid they think the proposal is, it's courteous to arrange a time
when that person can be present and state their case).

I will just note here that Ubuntu has a code of conduct which is worth
reading:

http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct

Rich.

Read my OCaml programming blog: http://camltastic.blogspot.com/
Fedora now supports 68 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)