Password Reset

So the password reset generally went off without a hitch but a lot of
people forgot to reset their password or just plain didn't and I'm
wondering if it's because of where I sent the notifications to so I
thought I'd ask.  Would you generally like password reset requests to go
to:

username fedoraproject org (the alias that directs to your email addr)

the email address we have listed

or both?

	-Mike