Re: Password Reset

Mike McGrath wrote:
So the password reset generally went off without a hitch but a lot of
people forgot to reset their password or just plain didn't and I'm
wondering if it's because of where I sent the notifications to so I
thought I'd ask.

May-be it escaped you, that
a) you didn't send reminders (I received one weeks ago).
b) your password change hit almost simultanously to other authentication changes.

 Would you generally like password reset requests to go
to:

username fedoraproject org (the alias that directs to your email addr)

the email address we have listed

or both?
username fedoraproject org - It is supposed to work.

RAlf