Re: Password Reset

Brennan Ashton wrote:

> Also if the idea is
> to detect dead accounts, can we just reset the expiration counter if
> they login to fedorapeople fedorahosted cvs or wiki?

It's interesting that you mention those specific services because of
those, only the wiki is easy to tie into such a counter.  The web
services that we've created or had a hand in creating an auth plugin for
(account system, PackageDB, elections app, bodhi, mirrormanager,
transifex, wiki) are all talking to the account system directly so we
could be capturing that the user has logged in from these.

-Toshio