Inactive Maintainers (was: Re: Password Reset)

Hi!

On 09.03.2009 16:01, Mike McGrath wrote:
So the password reset generally went off without a hitch but a lot of
people forgot to reset their password or just plain didn't and I'm
wondering if it's because of where I sent the notifications to so I
thought I'd ask.

Maybe part of the problem is: Inactive maintainers that stopped contributing to Fedora and thus ignored your mail? It's been a while since we were hunting for them to clean up FAS afaics. Maybe it's time to do it again to make sure that only those that need access to CVS actually have it (there are even sponsors that are inactive / moved on to other things in life).

CU
knurd