/var/cache/mock

Hi,

with today's FC10 mock update, mock has started to use
/var/cache/mock
instead of
/var/lib/mock
as it used to do.

This change causes mock to re-populate its caches from scratch, while leaving its old cache untouched.

I have no idea, why this change has been applied mid-life time of a distribution, but users with low bandwidth connections or with many repo-caches active (e.g. me [1]) would have been grateful if this change wasn't applied at this point in time rsp. be done in a less intrusive way.

Thanks,
	Ralf

[1] I just noticed that I was about to run out of diskspace, until I noticed the culprit (mock).