Re: Password Reset

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 10:14:31AM -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On 03/10/2009 10:08 AM, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> > Otherwise said, mixing password reset and activity check doesn't
> > seem to be very wise to me. What is done is done, but maybe things
> > could be handled better in the future?
> >
> You're welcome to join the infrastructure group and give a hand
> planning/executing such things.

I have left Fedora, so it is not gonna happen, but even if I had still
been in Fedora things wouldn't have been different, I just made my
comments at the time I was hit by the issue. I am reacting like a user
wanting to have a service improved.

Now if nobody has time to do better or people disagree, I don't really
care, since I don't put work where my mouth is.

--
Pat