Re: Please fix your bugs in release instead of rawhide!

> There are still two components that are going to remain proprietary as
> part of Canonical "secret sauce" business model but maybe can just
> replace that for our needs and of course Launchpad will probably be
> stuck with bzr while we need to support other SCM's as well.

Yes. There are bad implementation details in Launchpad for sure. I was
more viewing it as a good model of the things that Bugzilla really
doesn't do well - tracking bugs across different projects, and managing
multiple releases of a distribution (since it wasn't designed to do
either of those).
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey