Re: Fedora Security Guide for 11 release

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 1:05 AM, Scott Radvan <sradvan redhat com> wrote:
Hi all,

I have built HTML and PDF versions of the very-nearly-finished Security
Guide, which has its focus on Fedora and is on its way to being
available in the upcoming 11 release.

I thought there may be some members of this list who would like to take
a look at it.

Any reviewers/comments at all are of course more than welcome.

http://sradvan.fedorapeople.org/Security_Guide/en-US/

I am a mostly a security expert (CEH and the like). But i am not, for now, a fedora people. How it is possible to contribuite ? By mail ?

Thanks

Cheers,

--
Scott Radvan, Content Author