Re: Beta Release Notes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Tkac" <atkac redhat com> To: "Development discussions related to Fedora" <fedora-devel-list redhat com>
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: Beta Release Notes

Yeah, I know that I can edit page myself but I wasn't sure if
release note uses some special procedure. Thanks for your addition and
info.

The more help you can provide the better. It is sometimes difficult for beat writers to discover what has changed. But if you even make a few notes in the wiki beat pages, the beat writers can clean that up deal with any special procedures.

--McD