Re: Ext4 data loss

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:03 PM, Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:
>> Are Ted's patches, that are queued up for 2.6.30, going to be applied to
>> F-11 (and F-10) 2.6.29 kernels or not? Asking just out of curiosity.
>
> I sure hope they will. This is pretty much a blocker for the KDE spin.

Is there any design document about how KDE persists configuration
files? I have noticed application crashes affecting recently-applied
KDE settings in the past, even on ext3, while GConf settings seem to
be persisted to disk almost immediately.

Thanks,

--
miʃel salim  •  http://hircus.jaiku.com/
IUCS         •  msalim cs indiana edu