Re: compiling gcompris 8.4.11 under rawhide : "unable to find a register to spill in class"

Johan Cwiklinski wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to submit latest GCompris release to rawhide, but I have the
following error :

images_selector.c:331: error: unable to find a register to spill in class 'LINK_OR_CTR_REGS'

Full log is visible at :
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=1237854&name=build.log

I do not know what these error means, google answers that is a compiler
bug (not a compilation one)... This release has been built for F-9 and
F-10 without any problem.

Any hint ?

This likely is a bug in GCC.

File a BZ against GCC.