Plan for today's (20090313) FESCo meeting

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 16:18:03 UTC 2009

OK, I fail. I forgot to get this out last night, even though I did
finalize it in trac last night. Here's the plan for today's FESCo
meeting at 17:00UTC (13:00EDT).

57	Make stronger policy/guideline that ABI/API/soname breakage should
always be announced fedora-devel-announce (not f-d-l)
67	How to deal with Requires.privates in pkg-config
79	Lenient hash check for noarch subpackages
89	Select Fedora representative for LSB
96	Document "Rawhide cannot go backwards" rule
97	rpm 4.7 in Fedora 11
99	Review FPC items
108	Would be good if there was an acl for "let all packagers edit this
package" in pkgdb
21	ext4 default filesystem
65	Fedora Creative Commons Content repository

For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket.  The
report of the agenda items can be found at
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9

If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
the open floor.