Re: Firefox 3.1 to be renamed 3.5

Aren't the beta freeze builds tagged to make sure you have the proper build for spinning into a release ISO?

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:52 PM, Michel Salim <michel sylvan gmail com> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 8:09 PM, Yuan Yijun <bbbush yuan gmail com> wrote:
> rawhide firefox has not updated for quite a while. beta3 is already
> there, and there will be a beta4. Would you please make a build? There
> were daily builds during F10 rawhide.

Given that we are in a beta freeze, does it make sense to spend time
creating new builds, when a new upstream version might be released in
the interim?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/11/Schedule
Regards,

--