Re: F10 Fresh Vanilla Install with Updates Has Broken NetworkManager

On Sun, 2009-03-15 at 16:24 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Should I file a RFE for anaconda and yum or are that corner casees we
> just ignore?

I don't think it would be ignored, however its just hard to express that
in a distro agnostic way.  Avoiding hardcoded hacks specifically for
Fedora is one of the goals of anaconda upstream.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!