fedorahosted releases

Hey -

Just figured I'd drop a quick note to say I taught fedorahosted a cool
new trick tonight - if you go to
https://fedorahosted.org/released/<projectname> you'll get the
directory /releases/a/b/abcd for say project abcd.

Someone was complaining about Source0 insanity in specs, so that's why
this was done. I specifically did not alter the current behavior of
/releases, rather added a new /released so as not to break anything
existing.

Thanks!
-Jon