Google Summer of Code 2009: We're in!

We have been accepted to participate in this year's Google Summer of Code.  We
are now seeking additional volunteers to serve as mentors or proposal
reviewers.  This is light duty, and your service would be a great benefit to
our community and to the students you may help.

If you are willing to participate with us, please create a profile at:

http://socghop.appspot.com/

Then, apply to become a mentor with us:

http://socghop.appspot.com/mentor/request/google/gsoc2009/redhat

More resources can be found here: