Where are Fedora core 10 sources for download

Hello Folks,

I am embarking on a development project involving kernel modules and user space apps.
I currently have  FC-10 (Kernel 2.6.27.5-117), and am doing a "yum update" to most recent.

Would like to download the corresponding sources to do some development.

Could someone point me in the right direction please.

Thanks,
Joe