Re: Where are Fedora core 10 sources for download

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009, Joe Ovanesian wrote:

Hello Folks,
I am embarking on a development project involving kernel modules and user
space apps.
I currently have  FC-10 (Kernel 2.6.27.5-117), and am doing a "yum update"
to most recent.

Would like to download the corresponding sources to do some development.

Could someone point me in the right direction please.

# yum install yum-utils

# yumdownloader --source package_name

Enjoy!!

--
Tom Diehl		tdiehl rogueind com		Spamtrap address mtd123 rogueind com