Re: Where are Fedora core 10 sources for download

Joe Ovanesian wrote:
> Hello Folks,
>
> I am embarking on a development project involving kernel modules and
> user space apps.
> I currently have  FC-10 (Kernel 2.6.27.5-117), and am doing a "yum
> update" to most recent.
>
> Would like to download the corresponding sources to do some development.
>
> Could someone point me in the right direction please.

I see you've already found out how to gather src.rpms, but in my
experience rpms are more often the endpoint for development, not the
starting point.

Depending on what you're doing, you may want to look into just using
upstream repositories for the code you are hacking.

-Eric