Re: preupgrade F10

Right, but my comment was more geared towards the fact that installing
from F11-Alpha and trying to run 'yum update' at one point wasn't
possible without first running 'yum update rpm' and then 'yum update'.
I think that is a flaw in the priority of package installation, if it
had first checked for a new yum or new rpm package, installed those
and then re-invoked itself then the problem would be solved.

-Adam