Re: Full Licence field

* Lyos Gemini Norezel [20/03/2009 22:01] :

> I understand that, but how is a change of license file location going to
> change, or cause problems with, that obligation?

If we had a foo package which license (the GPL) is in the
fedora-common-licenses rpm, any update to foo would require we push out an
update to fedora-common-licenses as well. If we don't, a mirror
distributing only updates would be in violation of the GPL.

Emmanuel