F7 => F9 preupgrade

Gerry Reno greno at verizon.net
Sat Mar 21 18:40:15 UTC 2009

Ok, my first F7 machine preupgrade went pretty well even though it was
with the buggy preupgrade-0.9.3.3.
But now my second F7 preupgrade has hit a snag with this error:

TurboGears-1.0.4.4-2.fc9.noarch.rpm cannot be opened.  This is due to a
missing file, a corrupt package or corrupt media.

The first F7 machine did not have this package so I didn't run into this
error.  Is there something wrong with this TurboGears package?  I guess
for now I'll just restart the process but first delete TurboGears and
then reinstall it later.

Regards,
Gerry