Re: rawhide report: 20090321 changes

2009/3/22 Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com>
On Sun, 2009-03-22 at 06:32 -0700, Alex Lancaster wrote:
> one small problem in the %files section, then it should work.  Either
> way, can we open up the ACLs in the meantime?

Have you started the nonresponsive maintainer process, or otherwise
contacted the maintainer's sponsor in order to get an idea what's going
on?

On a side note, can't seem to find a link to the nonresponsive process?  Where do we lookup a maintainer's sponsor?

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org