Installing rawhide failed with encrypted ext4

Decided to try rawhide and grabbed the boot.iso from march 21.
Installation got to the point of formatting my partitions. The last
action was formatting my /home which was ext4 with encryption. The
installer crapped out but I didn't know how to copy the exception that
it gave. I do believe the kernel seg also.

Without encryption install went fine.