F10 anaconda creates duplicate labels

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Mon Mar 23 07:36:08 UTC 2009

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 11:25:17PM -0700, J. Randall Owens wrote:

> Doesn't the problem mean that F10 is engaging in exactly the same behaviour that
> you label buggy, then?  After all, the problem was that F10 did just that kind
> of labeling, too, instead of using UUIDs for its own partitions.

But I'm not sure why this problem pops up now.  I'm doing multiple
RHL/RHEL/Fedora installs on test systems since ages and that always
worked ok, until now, because partitions for new boot and root were,
for example. labeled /BOOT2 and /2, when other /BOOT and / labels
already existed.

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>